Welcome to Sreelatha Fertility (IVF) Centre
• On the day of HCG – X-Ray chest, ECG, PCR for HIV.
• Beta HCG values: 12 days after embryo transfer; repeated on day 15 post embryo transfer.
• Trans-Vaginal USG: Day 21 to detect a Gestational Sac; Day 31-scan to detect Heart Beat.
• From there on a pregnancy Trans-Vaginal USG every 10 to 15 days.
• In the event of pregnancy at 6 weeks of pregnancy after heartbeat is confirmed, repeat all above except blood group.
• Every 15 days – Hb, CUE, RBS
Leave the rest, Dr Sreelatha fertility (IVF) centre
• 12 weeks of pregnancy – PAPA, B-HCG, Nuchal Translucency, PCR for HIV.
• To rule out Down’s Syndrome: Week 12- Double Test
• 18 weeks – Triple test, TIFFA Scan, PCR for HIV.
• 24 weeks, 30 weeks – Routine tests (the list above), PCR for HIV.
• To detect any gross anomalies: Between Week 18 to 22: 4-D scan TIFFA -Targeted Image Fetal Anomaly scan)
• 1 day before Delivery – PCR for HIV and Routine tests.